We have cycle terminals in convenient locations around Kyoto. Please note that meeting terminals for tours vary depending on the tour.
Kyoto Station Cycle Terminal 9:00～18:00 MAP
Kyoto Station Cycle Terminal (head office)Convenient location about 3 minutes walk from the central exit (north side) of Kyoto Station. Reservations for all cycling tours can be made here.
Tours starting from this terminal
- Kyoto Back Street Tour
- Fushimi-Inari Tour
- The Kyoto “World Heritage Tour” (East and West)
- Baggage can be stored free of charge during the tour. Note that we cannot accept valuables, fragile items, or food.
- 552-13, Higashiaburanokojicho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8235
- 2 minutes walk from JR Kyoto Station Nishinotoin Exit (BIC CAMERA)
- 3 minutes walk from the central exit (north side)
- Cash, credit card OK
Waratenjin-mae Bus stop(Kyoto city bus) MAP
Tour starting from this terminal:
- Kyoto Golden Tour
- Meeting Point; Waratenjin-mae Bus stop Southbound (Kyoto City bus) After meeting your tour guide, they will take you to the bicycles. (Approximately 1 min walk from the bus stop)
- From Kyoto Station, take the City Bus 205 or 50.
- (head office)